Project is developed by Rodion Gorkovenko. You can contact me via:
- our forum (link is at top-menu)
- facebook page link
- linkedin profile link
- e-mail email@example.com
- enter your E-Mail at this form to receive notifications about new problems
(you can cancel subscription any time later)
- also you may subscribe to project news at CodeAbbey Facebook Page
- or use RSS feed where notifications about new problems are also posted
Want to help us?
There are several ways to help in development, support and promotion of CodeAbbey:
- Suggesting ideas for new problems (your name would be mentioned as author at the problem page).
- Spreading word about CodeAbbey - in blogs, articles or sites like StackOverflow or
- Establishing relations with teachers, schools, colleges and universities - since our site is educational
we are really interested to use it in educational processes :)
- Creating youtube demos explaining how to use the site (probably in your native language).
- Translating problems into other languages (this is yet to be discussed).
- At last - donating money - currently all expenses are covered by us, but if you feel inclined to
share a sum of
$10...$50 - check this page.